Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rock N Roll, Piercings & Tequila Baby!

Hello!

Forgive me everyone, I've gotten a bit behind on my posts.

In May you'll see Ghosts, Gifts & Abilities.  We will answer the question, did Jesus believe in Ghosts?  We're going to talk about Astral Projection and a TON of other topics.  Nothing is off limits and this is going to be fun.

I will also be doing an extra post in May to get caught up called Holiness Unto the Lord.  We are going to look at what holiness really is.  Is it looking a certain way?  Is it the music we listen to?  Is it okay to drink alcohol? 

Since I've started this blog I have come to love every person that has chimed in with their opinion on the posts.  This is what con†roversy is about. 

Your ideas.

We all see things in a different light.  If we make our world one in which all opinions can be heard, without hate and defensiveness, what a better place this will be.

All opinions are welcome at con†roversy and I look forward to your thoughts on these next two posts.

Have a wonderful evening and much love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment